Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Sentimental

Sometimes I don't express, as I should, my appreciation and love to my family and friends. If you know me, you know I don't have a difficult time expressing my opinion or thoughts about any given subject (whether or not it pertains to me). When I was younger, my mom would say that if I found a situation to be unjust, I would give my opinion, even at the expense of getting in trouble. I still have a tendency to do that. :) In my world of finding justice, I sometimes overlook life's everyday blessings. These blessings come individually wrapped...one family member or friend at a time.

If I forgot yesterday or forget tomorrow, I want to let you know tonight how much I appreciate and love you all.

A special "Thank You" goes out to some FABULOUS family and friends who helped serve A LOT of pizza last night (and I can't forget the ones who ate all of that pizza). Words cannot express my utmost appreciation.

3 comments:

  1. Cassie, I'm so glad I got to help. It really was fun and it was such a blessing to see you glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girl, I am so happy it went so well. I had great fun stalking and stocking the salad bar. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish i could have been there :( but i heard that you got a lot of money and i "Hope" the card we sent makes it better ;)
    gumption... you just got it!

    ReplyDelete