Friday, June 5, 2009

#5!!!!

According to the spreadsheet on my Ethiopia adoptive family YahooGroup, I am #5 in line for a little girl. Whoo-hoo! That makes me nervous. :)

I ask that you remember in prayer the following needs as I get to this point in the adoption.
-Give me guidance and understanding as a first-time mom
-Keep Baby Hope out of harms way and healthy
-Lead me in getting the rest of the finances in order
-Continue to direct MOWA (Ministry of Women's and Children's Affairs) in Ethiopia as they
continue their investigation into illegal practices
-Continue to guide the judges when these children come before them

4 comments:

  1. WHOO! HOO!!! #5!!! That is awesome! I am soooo excited about Baby Hope and just can't wait to finally see her little sweet face!
    I am sooo glad you started this blog too! :)
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're praying!!! I just know baby Hope is over there right now and your referral is coming very soon!!! See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so glad you started a blog about your little baby girl and your adoption experience. Sounds like things are moving right along. I'm so happy for you, Cassie! You and baby Hope are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, I'm so excited for you. I am praying right now as I type this. I am so glad that the Pizza Inn fundraiser went so well. I am anxious to see what other ones we can do in these last weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete