Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures Paint a Thousand Words...Plus

Papa Gary is holding his beautiful, dancing ballerina.

I do believe that is the cutest, little lady bug I have ever seen.

Look, Grandma! I can sit up on my own!


Years down the road, I will be in trouble for posting this one.

I know I haven't posted in over a month, but as you can tell by these pictures, I have been a little busy. Belen is truly flourishing, and I love being a part of every moment of it. She can now sit up on her own and play. With a little help, she can also stand while I hold her hands. Her vocabulary (Ma Ma, Bah Bah, Pa Pa, etc.) grows daily. She mimics sounds whether she hears them in surrounding conversations, on television, or the radio. It can be quite humorous at times. I believe she is going to be a conversationalist. Yes, like her mother.
I just wanted to give a brief update through pictures showing everyone how well my little one is doing.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, I love the pictures! How exciting to see how Belen is flourishing!

    ReplyDelete