Thursday, July 30, 2009

BE A WINNER!!
















The final fundraiser for bringing my beautiful baby girl home has finally arrived! I thought to myself, "Why not go ALL out!" This time of year brings joy to many homes because they are anticipating a new season of television shows: The Office, The Biggest Loser, the final season of Monk, or the new NCIS with L.L. Cool J (love him). I WANT TO HELP YOU ENJOY YOUR FALL SHOWS. You have the opportunity to win an APEX digital 32" HDTV flat screen television. At least, I have the attention of the guys reading this.

I need to raise about $5,000.00 for the final expenses of the adoption (plane fare, consulate fees, etc.). This is where I need your help. You can purchase tickets, possibly win a nice, big flat screen T.V., and help me bring Baby "B" Hope home.

Tickets are
1 for $10.00
5 for $25.00
15 for $50.00

You can purchase them by hitting the "Donate" button just below the picture of the T.V. w/ my adorable, little nephew sticking out his tongue (Thanks E). DON'T FORGET to leave your name and phone number when purchasing tickets. If you don't have a paypal account, you can contact me via email at lane_cassandra@hotmail.com (There is an underscore between last and first names) to make other arrangements.

If you would like the opportunity for free tickets, you can post ALL of this information on your blog and/or facebook for 1 free ticket (I would need to be able to view the post). If you personally want to sell tickets, for every $50.00 in tickets you sell , you will get 2 free tickets. If you are interested in either of these opportunities, contact me via email or point me in the direction of you blog.

The contest runs from August 1 to August 14. The drawing will be August 15-Don't Miss Out! Buy your tickets beginning this Saturday!! Watch for a video on Aug. 15 (Hopefully, I can figure out how to load it) to show the drawing. Remember: Don't Wait, and I need you name, phone #, and of course, your money. :)

I want to say, "Thank you," ahead of time. So many of you have been a great moral support to me throughout this entire journey, and with your encouragement, I am going to get to see my daughter in about a month. Please be praying for her August 13 Court Date. If she passes court, I will fly out by the end of August! Please be in prayer!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! I donated $25 to your account ti be put in the drawing but I forgot my paypal account is in my husband's name so I thought I had better let you know its me! :)
    Carleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it:))) I will buy my tickets asap and promote it on my blog!!! Awesome job Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I just donated $25 and posted it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete